Professor Leora Harpaz
The Supreme Court
READINGS ON ORAL ARGUMENT
(1) Richard H. Seamon, Appellate Advocacy: Preparing for Oral Argument in the United States Supreme Court, 50 S.C. L. Rev. 603 (1999)
(2) Stephen Shapiro, Oral Argument in the Supreme Court of the United States available at http://www.appellate.net/articles/oralargsc.asp
(3) Christine Hogan, May it Please the Court available at http://www.appellate.net/articles/Hogan.pdf
(1) Guide for Counsel in Cases to be Argued Before the Supreme Court of the United States. This is the official guide to oral argument prepared by the Clerk of the Court and made available to all lawyers scheduled to argue before the Supreme Court.
(2) T.S. Kerrigan, Before the Supreme Court, 27 Legal Studies Forum 277 (2003).